Belgium - 1

Saturday 27 August 2011

I took over 150 photos, but since I just took some whenever I felt like it, I'm just going to randomly throw in a photobomb with pictures from Belgium here and there. Enjoy!
 On our first weekend, Victoria stayed with us, this is us sitting in some random small town, where we had a lunch-break

 On the beach in Newport
 When I first saw a woman drinking out of this bottle, I thought he was drinking pure Vodka! hahaha

 The beach & sky at night
 Candyfloooooss!

 Since the weather wasn't really good on Saturday, we did a lot of cycling - 26km in one day!
 On Sunday we really really wanted to go to the beach.. but it was freeeezing
Filet Américain - mmhhhh

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)