H&M / ZARA

Tuesday 14 May 2013

 all H&M

all ZARA

Hey there! I'm currently at home in bed, feeling ill and weak, but still wanted to update. Since I had a stroll through H&M and ZARA yesterday, and I feel like I need to completely re-new my warbrobe, I decided to make a collage with things that I like/want. I'm going to my grandma's place sometime next week, so I decided to take an a bit bigger amount of money out of my piggy bank and do some nice shopping. To my surprise (!) I didn't find everything I saw/liked on the websites of the shops (this is particularly suprising with H&M, since it's usually the other way round), but here are some things that caught my eye and that I'll look out for next week. In case you can't tell, I'm really into striped items, especially pants, neon colours, but also simple things with a twist (example: the black sandals from H&M, they're partly made out of transparent-ish material), and last but not least: boyfriend jeans/light and easy looking denim in general. Oh and the beige/light pink leather skirt from H&M is just something I'll keep dreaming of, since it's pretty expensive but oh well, a girl can dream from time to time!
What do you think? Which items do you like the most?

1 comment

  1. I love this set so much - I'm going to Melbourne in a couple of weeks and I cannot WAIT to ransack Zara and spend all my money there. I want the black sandals!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)