Wednesday 22 May 2013

 I really wanted to read the book before going to watch the movie, but I didn't manage to completely finish it, so the ending was still a surprise for me when I was in the cinema (this also kind of answers the person's question who asked me about the book, and yes, I liked it :))
 I don't know why, but I found the strawberries so pretty
I bought this cosy jumper off someone for 10€! It's from Topman, but it's pretty small

I found some pictures of the Foam Party online and thought I'd share them! Some are so funny, haha

I'm going shopping this afternoon, so wish me luck that I'll find lots of nice things!

1 comment

  1. you could make a vlog about your purchases :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)