Paisley

Wednesday 22 May 2013




dress: princess polly flats: lily rose coat: h&m bag:  //

One round of applause for me - I finally have some decent outfit pictures! As planned, I spent my day at my grandma's, then shopping and working out. I found a few lovely things on my shopping trip, including great colourful things, and I'll show it all to you tomorrow! I can't wait to wear my new things, I feel like a kid in a candystore when I look at them! I'm off to read some blogs and then go to bed, xo

3 comments

  1. I think i know exactly where that place îs (this sounds creepy hahah but it's just because I know that autoecole) and your bag is fab! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really have no idea where you bought this bag?:( i want it soo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon: no no, i know where i bought the bag, but it was some random shop i found in Berlin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)