Random

Sunday 12 May 2013

 Afternoon snack: fruit & coffee
 This "nude" kind of nailpolish is probably my favourite - ever. No matter where I go on holiday, I always bring this one
 I finally have/had the time to read something that isn't school related, so I tried catching up on all the magazine reading
 Snacks we had at the BBQ on Thursday
 And rainbow cake!
Tonight's dinner. My dad came back from his fishing trip to Scotland, so we went out for dinner after picking him up from the airport.

PS: I just finished watching the last episode of Friends and I was *this* close to start bawling like a baby...

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)