Thai Chicken Coconut Soup

Sunday 19 May 2013


When I stayed home the entire day last Tuesday, I couldn't sleep anymore at some point, and felt like cooking something for lunch. I made myself wok with chicken, rice noodles and vegetables, and since I didn't want to eat all the chicken at once, I looked for recipes on how to use cold chicken in other dishes. I googled "cold chicken meal" and one of the recipes that popped up was this great Thai Chicken Coconut Soup! On wednesday, I tried it out and I decided that it's just too good to keep it to myself! You can find the recipe here, but you don't have to make it exactly how it's written there.
I'm definitely making this soup again, it's easy, tasty and really fills you up! Let me know if you try it out! xo

PS: I wanted to change my header to something more simple, but no matter what I do, it always turns out to have a very light grey background (even though the background is clear white!) - do any of you know how I can change that?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)