Stripey

Saturday 18 May 2013


pants: bershka sweater: h&m

Hey guys! Sorry for my absence these last couple of days, but I've been pretty busy lately. On Thursday, I had dinner with my spanish class and teacher, which was great fun, but I didn't take any pictures. Since my ears and throat started to get worse after that, I spontaneously went to the doctor yesterday morning and now I have antibiotics, oh the joy. However, I didn't want to miss the Foam Party organised by my year, so I still had an amazing time yesterday night, including almost drowning in the foam and falling flat on my butt. (it hurts, a lot)
I'm off school now for a week and then I have 4 days of school left and only exams will keep me from my freedom! I can't believe that I'll be having my 4 hours german exam in a bit more than two weeks..
I quickly wanted to comment on the outfit I wore yesterday; I got these pants from a girl, for approximately half the price she paid originally, and since striped pants were already on my I-need-to-get-that-list, I was more than happy to buy them off her! I wore simple black-white converse with the pants and sweater, but I can't wait to wear it in all kinds of combination, especially when it comes to wearing colourful items with it! Any ideas?

2 comments

  1. I love these pants! I really want a stripey pair as well, they're so cool

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like these pants are such a key piece to have in a wardrobe ! love them :-) I'm following you too. x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)