Honey I stole your pants

Friday 24 May 2013




(ignore the goofy face on this picture hahah)
earrings, pants + t-shirt: h&m shoes: vans cardigan: 24 colours jacket: //

This is by far not the best way to wear those pants, but I really really wanted to wear them, so when my mum, brother and I spontaneously went to the chinese restaurant yesterday, (no one could be bothered to cook) I quickly threw this on. I can't wait until the endless rain finally stops, so that I can wear the pants with ballet flats or sandals, to make it look a bit more feminine or dressed up. Do you have any genius ideas? Go ahead and share xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)