16102011

Sunday 16 October 2011

 I was so bored during history class that I started drawing on myself

bought myself some delicious sushi on friday, it's in the fridge right now and I think I'm gonna eat it tonight, mwhahaha

Today was supposed to be all about studying biology and doing spanish homework, but since I really don't get a thing in biology, (it's more like chemistry the way we are doing it and it's pissing me off so fucking much because I've always sucked at it) my mood is really bad right now and I'm too hungry and lazy to start my spanish essay. Oh whatever, I still have more than 10 hours left of the sunday, right? 
Be so nice and spam me on formspring, would you? :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)