All the single ladies

Friday 28 October 2011

picture of me and Laura from last friday, I edited it with Instagram

I just realised that I didn't update all week long, woops! Well my excuse is, as always, that I've been busy with school (I had geography and history test this week) and that nothing worth taking pictures of or writing about happened the last few days. Tonight I'm going out with a few friends, but I'm still in jogging pants and hoodie right now, so I should better get my ass up, have dinner and get ready! I'm sure that we'll take pictures so I'll probably post them during the next few days :) Until then, have a nice friday night, everyone! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)