Saturday 8 October 2011

 turban from h&m
 knitted cardigan from zara
plain, simple pullover from zara

I just realised that I haven't blogged for three days, I'm sooorry!
Resuming my last few days very quickly: thursday after school Zora and I went swimming, then baked cookies for a friend's birthday and then she slept over at my place. On friday I went to Thomas' place with 12 other people and we had a pretty epic night! I'm now a bit sleepy and soon gonna cook some pasta to prevent myself from dying, haha! I got the few things you can see above on tuesday by the way.

3 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)