Boy you've got that Superbass

Tuesday 4 October 2011


 I tried to make myself this special kind of braid (can't find the name right now), still have to work on it though, so that I can make it longer and prettier!

Hellooo ! My tuesday was chill but really good, I had swimming today and I always feel so happy and satisfied with myself after it because I've done something sporty, haha! I don't really know what else to write here because my life isn't that super interesting right now, just the usual school stuff going on :)
The only thing I'm looking forward to this week is Thomas' sweet 17 party from friday to saturday. We're gonna spend the evening (*cough* night *cough*) at his place and paaarty, can't wait, will be so much fun! Other than that, HELP, what do you buy a 17 year old guy who loves technology? With a budget of maximum 50€? If you have any ideas, let me know please!
(oy oy I just remembered that there's thai food waiting for me downstairs, ttyl!)

3 comments

  1. i think the braids are called fish braids and thai food is delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could get him some headphones
    lots of boys i know in the uk like skullcandy earbuds, i dont know if you can get them there?
    but headphones or an iPhone case (if he has an iphone) are good
    also if theyre funny you dont have to worry about it being good quality technology aha
    hope that helps <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)