la gente esta muy loca

Saturday 15 October 2011

jeggings: new look, black shirt: mum's, scarf: h&m, leather jacket: zara, shoes: cheap chinese shop

I'm not even gonna try to explain why I barely updated this week, I simply was too damn busy!
Yesterday night I went to the movies with four girl friends to see What's your number? and it was good, so funny and the guy playing in it is soooo (x648190474) hot!
Today I went to Gare with Kathlyn and came home with a new pair of my beloved Dr Denim Kissie Jeggings and a new bag, since the bag I'm currently using for school isn't gonna stay alive much longer because the closing thing is nearly completely broken.. (the beautiful bag from new look!!:( ) I was too lazy to take good pictures of the things, so you'll see them as soon as I'm wearing them :)
That's all for now!

PS: I know that the pictures are crappy, but the lightening was getting worse and since I used self timer and the camera was about to die, I had to hurry!

5 comments

  1. like your outfit!
    I've got almost the same leather jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice nice :)

    xoxo.
    rememberourtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SI, la gente esta muy loca!! i love ur leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this outfit. I adore your shoes, especially!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)