Boy I'll make it through

Sunday 2 October 2011


Outfit from wednesday - shorts: h&m divided (got them for 5€ on sale!), top: h&m, shoes: new look

The only productive thing I've done today is my spanish homework and I really don't think that I want to change anything about that, I guess I'll just keep on sitting in front of the laptop and update my tumblr. Since the weather's been really good yesterday, (24 degrees) I went swimming with a bunch of friends and it was really fun! I can't actually believe that we're already in October, it's kinda scary.. 
Well, that's all I can tell you right now, so I guess I'll just go back to being lazy and useless, awesome :D 
See you! xo

3 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)