You made me find my independence

Wednesday 12 October 2011

some random pictures I took with my new turban

Sorry for the lack of posts, but blogger somehow didn't let me update yesterday, hm!
My week's been pretty good so far, I'm having 6 free hours all in all this week since my german and biology teachers are absent, which means that I finished school at 14:50 instead of 16:25 today and that I'll only start my lessons at 11:30 tomorrow, yay for a lot of sleep, haha.
Other than that, I had a mini maths test today, which was okay and the rest of the week'll  relaxed as well.
Right now I'm watching tv, trying to do my spanish homework and soon gonna have dinner, see you xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)