Small Photobomb

Friday 30 September 2011

 me drawing
 I spent my monday evening drawing random combinations of how I'd like to wear some stuff sometime soon (ignore the black thingie there and I really really didn't put any effort in these drawings, so don't judge, haha!) So now I have this mini list to look at when I can once again "find nothing to wear"

 this small cutie visited us some days ago and I was bored so I took pictures of it (omg I look so pale here haha)
 Isabel chilling in the sixth year room (a room for only the two "highest" years of secondary) on monday
 upside down picture from one of the walls in that room (random much, I know, haha)
 bracelets, etc, I wore on thursday
my this year's school picture. I think it's okay, but I definitely have better ones, and am I the only one who thinks that my nose looks big on it? :(

I'M ABOUT TO WATCH THE NEW EPISODE OF GOSSIP GIRL OMGOMGOMG! Haha okay, bye!

2 comments

  1. ech fannen du gesais schein aus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dei foto ass dach schein :)
    an jo, dei nei folg GG ass iwwer!! et ass bestemmt d'blait waat schwanger ass (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)