Hush, hush, hush, you know I'm coming for your touch, touch, touch

Monday 12 September 2011

 Some pictures from Friday night.

I'm not going to write a lot here, because it's already late and I really need my sleep. Describing my last few days: friday evening big night out with the girls, saturday: late birthday party + sleepover at Sarah's place and today: being tired, homework and complaining about the fact that it's already sunday, bah! I had a great weekend and now I'm off to bed because all in all, I got about 11 hours of sleep in one weekend, haha!
(and yes, when you are reading this, it already is monday and I'm sitting in some random class trying not to fall asleep)

6 comments

  1. iergendwei ass dein post reicht elo (meindes um 3 auer mettes) gepost gin :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the "heart tights " and you have beautiful pictures :)

    <3 , www.lepolia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing blog! I follow! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tights are awesome! Not just bare legs, how bowring!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)