I got a hole in my head

Wednesday 28 September 2011

 shirt: primark, shorts: mango, belt: h&m
Helloo! Since I'm too lazy to look for the camera stuff I need to put the pictures from my camera on the laptop, I thought I'd show you what I'm planning to wear tomorrow! The weather's been crazy the last few days, always around 23 degrees and lots of sunshine, but I'm not complaining!
My day was really good, I spent good times with friends and I'm now waiting for my pizza to be done and I'll spend my evening watching Desperate Housewives and Body of proof, so I'm off now! xo

2 comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)