Tuesday 20 September 2011

Bonjour mes chèrs amis! Today was, like every tuesday, my chilliest day of the week! I had swimming for the first time this year and it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. After school, Elizabete and I went to town and had frappuccinos (hooow do you spell that?!) at Downtown Café and talked for nearly 3 hours, I had so much fun! Oh yes, and the sexy picture you can see above is one we took today, messing around with my phone hehe. Wellll, I'm gonna end my tuesday with an episode of The lying game and a cup of hot tea, mmhh, fall/winter actually sometimes can be pretty nice! Off I go! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)