Back to School

Tuesday 6 September 2011

 today's outfit: pullover: topshop, scarf: camden lock, jeggings: topshop
my timetable

Hello sweets! So today was my first day back to school for this school year and it was veery chill! I have new teachers in every subject except biology and my class teacher/german teacher who we first met today seems nice! Above you can see my timetable, which I'm pretty satisfied with, (I can sleep in on thursdays, awesome much?!) but I'm still thinking about making a small change on it..
Gonna watch The lying game now ,(discovered it yesterday, so cool!) xo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)