Black and Green

Saturday 17 September 2011

Thursday's Outfit: top: newlook, jeggings: dr denim, cardigan: h&m, shoes: random shop

Ayyy, what a bad update-week this is! I'm sorry for my very bad blogging, but I've been pretty busy, soo. Yesterday night, I met up with 10 other bloggers and we had dinner at Vapiano and later a drink in town and it was soo nice to meet all the girls, I had an amazing time! (but I didn't take any pictures, bahh). Today, I basically spent the whole day with friends and tomorrow I have to do my spanish homework, brrr!
Well, anyways, I'll try to post a bit more tomorrow and I'm going to prepare posts for the next week, so that you won't have to wait for days like this week :) However, have a nice saturday night! xo

PS: the pictures aren't really good, apologies for that.

4 comments

  1. whoop! Wirklich schöne Hose. (:
    http://www.holymustache13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!
    We love your shirt! :)
    Gorgeous

    xx

    http://sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your outfit :) oh and dr denim jeans suits you soooo much its unbelievable, i mean your legs look miles long haha! :o it would be nice to see some shopping hauls again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)