Plankin' at the bus stop

Sunday 25 September 2011



very, very, very random pictures of Zora, Lisa and me, hahaha

I don't even know what to write here, excepted for that I had a very chaotic but funny friday night and that I spent my saturday eating cake with friends and watching Inception (epic mindfuck). Life's a bit confusing and weird right now and I really have other things on my mind than caring about what to wear or taking pictures every minute.. However, I hope that'll all come back soon!

1 comment

  1. Its really original your pics haha!
    Have u got a drum?? its really cool!!!

    xx

    http://sweetdifferences.com

    Casla Twins;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)