Random

Thursday 8 September 2011

Some random pictures I took the last few days:


 at the Schueberfouer (a fair that comes to Luxembourg every summer for 3 weeks), Lisa and Zora on the Shakers [Monday]

 Zora and me on a chairoplane


 Lisa and my frozen yoghurttt, mmmmhhh!
 haha!
 Don't I have gorgeous friends?
 Zora, Lisa and Giuliano





 Lisa and me on the Breakdance
 Lisa and Anne on the Twister, baahh hate that game! [Tuesday]
 Our order @ the Coffee Lounge, mmmhhh!
Sarah and me

I've only had school for two days now and I already feel like I've been back for months!

5 comments

  1. Boy, who is in the on of this photo is very handsome ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. whhhaaaaaat???we have frozen yoguuuurt??:D wheeeeeere??:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get the frozen yoghourt? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, where did you get frozen yoghurt in Lux?? :)
    xx
    Lana
    http://lanalisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)