England Outfit

Monday 19 September 2011


One of the outfits I wore in England, really like this one!
top: new look, jeggings: dr denim, flats: new look, leather jacket: zara, bag: h&m

Today is gonna be another loong, boring and tiring monday, with 8 lessons, no free hours and only one hour for lunch, meh! I won't do anything exciting after school today, just go to my grandma's place, drink red bull, read magazines, watch tv and do homework. Buut tomorrow, I'm going to have a drink with Elizabete after school, so I'm really looking forward to that!

(woohoo for scheduled posts)

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)