Boots

Tuesday 4 September 2012





I've been wanting more 'tough' boots with a heavy heel for a while now and when I came across these beauties in H&M Divided, I immediately fell in love with them. What made them even more irresistable is the fact that they were only 30€! I love the details, especially the different material of the back on the shoe, it gives them a little twist. I already tried the boots on with several pairs of pants, with bare legs and with tights (it's one of my habits, as soon as I get new shoes, I try them on with half my wardrobe haha) and they look amazing with eeeverything! I can't wait to wear them on rainy days

2 comments

  1. Lovely post, your blog is really cool!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these boots! Perfect for autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)