Laura's 18th Birthday

Monday 17 September 2012

 Sarah and my presents
 Anna and Elena

 Laura opening her huge present :D
 (I bought the Kinder Surprise heheh:D)





 Laura's terrace has like the best view e-v-e-r
 Anna and Laura - I've got such stunning friends!

 Sarah and Caren
 Fooling around with Laura's jewelry haha
 THIS WAS SO DELICIOUS, MKDNIEJNOMAK
 Zora and me (her face expression haha)
 The Birthdaygiiiirl (and how awesome is that balloon? It was also part of Sarah and my presents)

As you can see, I spent my sunday afternoon celebrating Laura's 18th birthday with 5 girls at her place, eating cake and drinking champagne and in the evening four more girls joined us and we had delicious dinner at an italian restaurant! I had suuch a great time :D

2 comments

  1. Soooo many pretty faces and I 'lurve'..the black mini skirt <333 R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the food looks amaaazing. Looks like you had a great time!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)