Thursday 27 September 2012

 Kate, me and Anna today

I'm sorry for the poor update this week, but I haven't exactly had a great week so far.. I got sick on tuesday (my ears hurt really bad, I could barely move my head, etc) and I stayed home alomst the entire wednesday, only went to school to get the picture with my year done. I did however have my first driving lesson on tuesday, which was pretty fun, so that's something good about this week.
Today, I had my single-picture and classphoto taken in school, for the last time ever.. and yes that's it.
I'll try to update again if I have anything interesting to share.

2 comments

  1. Great hat....and smile :D Hope your ear feels better soon. R xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buona serata e felice domenica...ciao

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)