Recent buys

Thursday 13 September 2012

 I've been wanting black vans for weeks, but since I couldn't find them ANYWHERE (literally!!), I decided to get black converse, which I've been thinking about getting for a while as well and here they are :) They arrived yesterday, I ordered them from Amazon and saved more than 20€!
 Since I've watched a review on the BB cream (the matte one!) on youtube, I've been looking for it here and there and today I finally found it. I've already tried it out - it's great! Also, my mascara is starting to get smudgy really fast, which is usually a sign that it's drying out and getting old, so I finally got myself to buy a new one. (I only buy make up veery rarely, I'm so greedy when it comes to buying cosmetics haha)
I bought this cropped top off a girl from school today, I don't know if I'll be able to wear it a lot this year though, since it's already getting colder.. (it's from Primark I think)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)