Rebecca Minkoff

Sunday 23 September 2012


When I read about the competition regarding Rebecca Minkoff's new collection for Spring/Summer 2013 on another blog, I immediately went to check out the collection and whoa, it's so pretty! I entered both a competition to win a 500$ shopping spree (you don't need to be a blogger to participate!) and to win a 1500$ shopping spree (only for bloggers this time). So to enter the bloggers competition, here are my three favourite looks from the collection. My absolute favourite has got to be the classy white dress on the right!
Enter the 500$ contest here and the 1500$ contest here. Hurry, the competitions end tomorrow night!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)