Golden

Thursday 6 September 2012

After having had my eye on this watch (I've been wanting a golden one for a while now), but not being able to buy it while I was still in Estonia, my boyfriend brought it home for me! It's a bit too big, but that's okay because it's just so pretty :)

I don't have any news to share, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going out tomorrow and I might also be busy the whole saturday, so I'll only be at home to update again on saturday night or sunday! I wish you all a nice weekend xo

1 comment

  1. Really pretty watch :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)