Outfitception

Sunday 23 September 2012

 from friday

from saturday night

Yeeees, yes, too many mirror pictures, I know. Like the last (two?) weekend(s), my apology for the crappy update is that I was barely home again. My friend Lisa turned 17 on friday, so we went to her place to have lots of good food and went to town later on. I was a bit disappointed of the evening though, because there weren't too many people in town and I was freezing in my dress-tights-leatherjacket-combination. Then yesterday evening, I went to my boyfriend's place and had food and (way) too much wine with his friends and we went to town as well, to celebrate into his birthday. He turned 17 today and I've been home since 2. I didn't take my camera with me, but some people took a couple snaphots here and there, so I might put some of those up in the following days.

PS: OH AND I FORGOT, I got into the Pupils Comittee:D it's not really that much of a big deal, but we had to make a small speech infront of like 100+ people and I got in and yes, I'm glad hihi

1 comment

  1. I can see from pic one why you were cold on friday. Brrrrrr ;)
    Congrats on getting in the committee :D R x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)