NEW INS

Wednesday 19 September 2012


 Just..... awwww

 I thought about buying these boots for a couple of minutes until I decided that I really want them. I usually only buy black boots, so this was a great opportunity to get more "special" boots without having to think about it for weeks because they're expensive
 this is a bodycon dress and the picture is really bad.
again: bad picture!

After having gone swimming for 45 minutes today, I got myself a little treat and wandered through H&M (divided), and quite obviously, I didn't leave the store with empty hands :D I love everything I bought, I can't help it but become a complete shopping freak in autumn, haha! What do you think about the boots?

6 comments

  1. loooove the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking boots in 'exotic' shade of dark red suede mmmm. Great choice! Hope to see pic wearing new dress next time <33 R x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those boots, perfect colour!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That phone case look amazing. ♡

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are amaaaazing! Outfit photo's pretty please :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the case is really cute:)from where is it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)