BIRTHDAY PRESENTS

Monday 11 March 2013


I've been wanting this coloured lip balm for months, but since I'm the kind fo person who absolutely hates spending a lot on make up (I'd much rather spend it on clothes and shoes haha), I never got myself to buy it - so I'm really happy that I got it!


I have this habit of always wanting something, but whenever there is an occasion where people ask me what I want as presents, (birthdays, christmas) I never know what to say - this time, I asked for the NAKED palette and I couldn't be happier! It's perfect! I can't wait to use it aaaaall the time :D

No words needed - awesomeness!
I can't wait to use this! Way too cute!


The "cavia" nails trend is something I've been curious about for a while but I probably wouldn't actually have spent money on, so it's the perfect gift! (again:D)

I already have something in mind to spend my 20€ gift card on..
Super cute necklace
My boyfriend got me these lovely earrings - they match the necklace he gave me on my last birthday hehe:D
And the coolest birthday cards!

7 comments

  1. Lovely presents!
    Happy birthday! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gifts! Oh the earrings do match - I think I remember somehow helping him out with your gift last year haha :D

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Looks like you got a heap of cool presents, lucky you. Caviar manicures are nice to look at but I'm too lazy to do my own, so show us how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your boyfriend got you such cute earrings! :D The bun cases are soooo pretty and omg the munchtaches are brilliant! I MUST get them!:D Ive forever wanted the naked pallete all the colour in it are soo pretty! I loveeee you blog! Ive gone down through a ton of your posts and I love them all so Imma going to go click that follow button!
    Sofia x
    http://somethingaboutsophia.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the naked 2 palette looks gorgeous! i thought about buying it but since it's pretty expensive i ended up buying the basics palette and i love the brand, i hope you enjoy using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice gifts! Caviar manicure is so cool! You definitely need to show us how it looks, when you do it!
    I also really like your birthday cards. It's so nice to recieve cool cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures of food look delicious!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)