One day in Gibraltar

Sunday 31 March 2013

 you had, or could even pay in pounds :D

 in order to get to the city, you have to walk across the airfield, so cool!

 ... just so you get an idea how windy it was :D







Today, my family and I went to Gibraltar, simply so that we can say "we were there", haha! I really liked getting a peak at the british kind of people again, even if it doesn't reaaaally count, I guess. I miss England so much :( We basically spent our time there walking around and having a drink, and then I even played darts against my brother for the first time - it was so much fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)