Sunday 17 March 2013


I'm not sure if I like the should cut out style, but when I saw this top for 5€, I spontaneously bought it. What do you think?
Some of you (especially those that have been following me for a while already) might have noticed that I'm trying to eat healthier and that I started exercising a couple of months ago. In order to build more muscle, I finally got around buying dumbbells and I'm so glad I did! I'm doing exercises with them 3 times a week, plus some biking, zumba and ab exercise. I'm always on the search for new recipes, especially things like tasty salads, etc, so if you have any tips or recipes, do share them with me!
Even though there's still snow lying around and it's partly under 0 degrees, the sun is out quite a lot lately, which immdeiately brightens up my mood - let's hope that spring finally decides to come out!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts, but I've had a pretty busy week, including two tests and two more next week. I spent yesterday being lazy and at my boyfriend's place and I finally got myself to start studying today, but I can already feel my motivation fading away...
On Saturday, I'm leaving to Spain with my family, and even though it's barely 20 degrees over there, I'm still looking forward to wearing ballet flats and hopefully shorts with bare legs!
As far as I'm informed, the hotel will have a gym, which is awesome because the gyms in Luxembourg are all awfully expensive, and there's also supposed to be internet connection - even in the rooms! I might take my laptop with me and update every now and then.
That was a lot of text, I apologise, but if you managed to read it all, then congrats, haha!
Back to procrastina.. I mean working now. Have a nice Sunday, xo

4 comments

  1. love that top, it would look well with skirts i think :) and yes my socks are from H&M haha!

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in Spain are you going to? I don't mind posts with text :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunny cold days are my favourite kidn of weather! Very exciting about you going to Spain, looking forward to hearing all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I know what you mean about motivation just fading away so quickly!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)