BLOCKETTES

Friday 29 March 2013


I recently bought the english Grazia and read an article (or more like a collage with text bobs and bits here and there) about the shoes that are in now. They wrote about stilettos with mini heels, 'slice' wedges, and blockettes. The blockette shoes are the ones that caught my eye as soon as I saw them. The deal about those shoes is that they do have a heel, but a small one, and they're block heels. I'm sure that they'll remind you of the 60's, etc. I immediately had to think of the movie Clueless!
Anyhow, I'm now playing with the idea of getting a pair myself. The small collage you can see above contains shoes from asos, all for less than 50€ if I remeber right. My personal favourite ones are the two nude pairs, since they're cute and different, but not too special or obvious and I don't own a proper pair of nude shoes. What do you think about them? Yes or No?

2 comments

  1. I think you should get the nude shoes yes. The one's with the thin ankle strap are more elegant and sophistcated. They would suit you. R x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)