BIRTHDAY DINNER

Sunday 10 March 2013

 Lisa and Anna!
Anna and Nora
Zora
 opening presents :D

 Caren and Laura

 Nora, Kathlyn, Jil and Lisa

 Alisa
 Yannic
 happy me!
 Kate and Zora
sleepy time with Lisa

Yesterday, I had a bunch of friends at my house for my (late) birthday dinner. We spent the rest of the evening chatting, drinking and smoking shisha - it was lovely! I took pictures of the presents I got, the post will be up tomorrow.
Today I was a good girl and tidied a bit (I should probably finish doing that, hmmm) and studied math. The weather was more than wonderful this week, but it's supposed to get under 0 degrees again and even some snow is supposed to fall on Tuesday.. hello boots again :(

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)