ONE DAY IN MALAGA

Wednesday 27 March 2013



 when we arrived in Malaga around 12PM, the weather was absolutely beautiful and so was the view we had after climbing up a hill for what seemed like forever

 the clouds look like they're painted!



 we had the typical tapas for lunch, yum!




Even though I did have a stroll through shops like Pull and Bear, H&M, Bershka, etc, I only came back with a few small things. I'll take pictures of them tomorrow and hopefully I'll find some other things to buy, I really feel like freshening up my wardrobe! I'm especially drooling over fake leather skirts at the moment.. oh, and black and white striped pants.. (okay this is pretty obvious because those two pieces are on my polyvore mix from yesterday, but stilllll)

I'm hoping that the weather will be as good tomorrow as it was today for a couple of hours (only, unfortunately..), so that I can spend a couple of hours by the pool, tanning.

1 comment

  1. Oh gosh this looks amazing! I would love to visit Spain. It looks so beautiful, the buildings are gorgeous.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)