ANTWERP / EUROPARTY

Monday 4 March 2013

 "This is what happens when you wear a bow tie" Julius, Alisa and me
 I mainly took pictures of the builings, as usual
 a random second hand shop (didn't buy anything though)



 NOMNOMNOM FRIES


at the restaurant before leaving to the party location - Kate, Sarah & me (I changed shoes for the evening, though!)

 at the party - I finally got to wear my sparkly crop top! - Kate, Sarah and me
 Alisa and me trying to study geography at 1AM :D
 Yannic and Thomas

and as always, I ended up with completely ripped tights!

As I already mentioned, I didn't take my camera with me to Antwerp, so these phone shots will have to do the job. I had tons of fun, but the party unfortunately got shut down way too early again! :(

3 comments

  1. Great to see you having such a relaxed fun time. I love the ripped tights...so YOU...lol! R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could totally predict the party shutting down early, i mean european school (no matter which country) means trouble hahah

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I definitively agree with Kristiana :D Classic European school...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)