MUSIC

Saturday 2 March 2013

 I thought that I'd be time to share some of my current favourite songs again, I hope you like them!


This is most probably not my favourite song of her, but it's so damn catchy! I'm so disappointed though, because I was supposed to go to her concert in January and then it got pushed to April and now it got cancelled :(

I know that this is playing up and down on the radio right now, but it's so beautiful!

As soon as I heard this song at the end of the movie Silver Linings Playbook, I shazam-ed it and now I can't stop listening to it! I have to find more of the movie soundtrack.


Lana's voice being as mesmerizing as always.. *sigh*

I've lately really gotten the hang of Sky Ferreira, and even though this isn't one of her newest songs, I really like it! It reminds me a lot of Skins

No matter if I listen to this song while studying or sitting on the bus, day dreaming, it immediately calms me down, it's just straight down beautiful.

1 comment

  1. All great songs but none by Adele! Do you like her? I think she is awesome<3 R x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)