Rough and girly

Monday 1 April 2013




pants, sweater: h&m, flats: bershka, nailpolish: essie 'bordeaux'

Before going for dinner, I quickly threw on my leather pants - I still hadn't worn them since I bought them! This outfit isn't anything too special, but I like the mixture of the rather rough leather pants combined with the girly strappy flats and the grey sweater just tops it off in a casual way. Or at least I'd like to think so, haha!
I apologise for the weird poses/face expressions - and my hair! It was completly messed up from walking near the sea and the pictures got taken around 7:30PM. (refering to the lighting here, eh)
Tomorrow will be our last day in Spain and then I'm back to Luxembourg! I'm happy but not happy at the same time about that.. I'll miss the weather, but I miss my daily routine and my friends and boyfriend.

1 comment

  1. I like the shot where you look over your shoulder through slightly mussed up hair, it is kind of sexy :P R x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)