New Goodies

Tuesday 9 April 2013

 I've been looking for a (fake) leather skirt for a while now and I'm so happy that I could buy this one off a girl for only 15€ :D
I got my late birthday present from Victoria today, it's so lovely!

I don't have any pictures to show, especially no outfit ones - I just can't pull myself together to wear something nice, the weather is simply too damn bad and annyoing. Since I however didn't want to leave the blog un-updated, I wanted to show you two new things that got added to my wardrobe yesterday and today.
The weather's supposed to get much better over the weekend (18 degrees and sunshine!), so I'll hopefully be able to wear my pretty pants and lighter jackets soon.

1 comment

  1. Ahhh, fake leather is the best. This skirt looks great! I know exactly what you mean, although I have the opposite problem. It's so hot here that I just cannot be bothered to try and come up with outfits that keep me cool.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)