Shift Dresses

Sunday 14 April 2013


Even since I saw Eliza wear a shift dress on her blog/instagram, I've been lusting after one or two for myself. I checked tons of online shops, but it turned out that the shop where she got her dress from has the most amazing ones! I just ordered two dresses out of this collage - can you guess which ones?
Unfortunately, the online shop is australian, so I had to pay 40€ for shipping (I usually hate doing that), but they're supposed to arrive withing 3-4 days, so I guess that's okay! Now that the weather is (finally!!) getting better, I really can't wait to just slip them on and look fabulous!
What do you think about shift dresses? I really hope H&M or ZARA will stock some up themselves, I can already see myself filling my closet with them..

PS: the yellow and orange-y dresses are from asos!

2 comments

  1. Woo, shift dresses! I literally live in mine, they're so easy to wear. I'm not going to guess because I will definitely get it wrong, but I love all of these.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. most of them are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)