Wednesday 17 April 2013

 I got so annoyed by all my earrings flying around, that I created this.. whatever you want to call it, where I can attach them to. It's not the prettiest box cover I could find, but it really does help!

 I bought this dress at H&M Divided last week and it was pretty much an impulse buy, but I just couldn't resist it - it was only 15€!
 Spring is finally here for good!
 Also from H&M: new lovely earrings! I think I'm starting to become an earring freak
 I had no idea what this book is about when I ordered it, but I heard so many good things about it that I just had to get it. I'll probably only get to read it in July or something, when I can finally read something else besides school related books...


1 comment

  1. i really love your style and blog! glad i found it :) followed you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)