You spin my head right 'round

Monday 15 April 2013


top: /, skirt: AX Paris, flats: lily rose

When it was still kind of warm and kind of bright outside yesterday evening, I decided to snap some pictures wearing my new skirt. Unfortunately, the idiot I am, I can currently not find the thingie to fix my camera to my tripod, so I had to improvise and use a wall.. The results are obviously more blurry and so on, but oh well (kicking myself in the butt right now argh)
Since the weather is supposed to be really good today, I'm wearing this skirt when you're reading this, so this has to do for the outfit post of today.
Oh, so much rambling around, I'm sorry, I'll stop now, have a nice start of the week! xo

2 comments

  1. All black is always the way to go! x

    www.blushelement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very sexy look! R x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)