Picture ramblings

Tuesday 2 April 2013

 I feel like such a princess in my new shoes!
 I can't wait to wear these pants in Luxembourg, as soon as the weather gets better over there
 I'm gonna miss waking up to this view every morning!
 I still love my essie nailpolish, I just wish they weren't so expensive :(
 Me at the port yesterday
I finally found a sports bra - and it's pink! (it's not as bright as in the picture, but still)

I'll be spending my last day here going to the gym for the last time, packing and hopefully sunbathing a bit more. Have a nice Tuesday xo

2 comments

  1. You haven't tanned a bit:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the princess shoes and you look great in the shorts too! R x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)