H&M LOVES

Wednesday 24 April 2013



I had one of those random strolls through H&M today and came home with three new things. The second picture shows grey gym kind of shorts and a grey top, no need to waste any words on that.. The shoes on the other side - I'm so happy! I've been wanting strappy heels for a while now and tried a pair on in ZARA a while ago, but they were too high and uncomfortable and almost 50€. These are very light, not as high, but I still have to get used to them, since I've never really owned high heels that didn't have an at least mini plateau. They were 30€ which I consider OK for shoes. Since I'm terribly lazy when it comes to walking around in heels all day, I'll probably only be wearing them for nights out, but I can't wait!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)