BARCELONA

Wednesday 10 July 2013


Hey guys! This post is going to be mainly asking you for advice. I am leaving to Barcelona with 3 friends tomorrow, we'll be staying in a pretty little apartment in the middle of the city for 8 days. None of us have been to Barcelona before, so I was wondering if any of you have good tips for us? Anything from food to fleamarkets, fashion and art is welcome!
I'm currently quite stressed, running around, finishing some errands, packing here and there and today I'm going to a pool party, so I have no time at all to look for good places to go.

I would really appreciate it if you'd share some cool things with me!

3 comments

  1. Las ramblas, it's the best area in Barcelona, you will find artists, shops, bars everything ! :)

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget to check out Topshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. parc guel, la boqueria food market, barceloneta beach, sagrada familia, the gothic aera from barcelona...etc etc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)