Last Barcelona Photos

Sunday 21 July 2013

 
 Sarah and her supercute watermelon bag
 One day, we had sushi for lunch and even though they were really good, I still shared a portion of noodles afterwards, I just didn't get full of them haha
 Getting ready to go out - this picture always makes me laugh!
 Absolute poser picture, but I love the lighting here, we both look tanned and our lipsticks really stick out
Sarah's outfit I really liked - how great is that pink crochet top?!

Here are a couple of pictures from Barcelona that I didn't post and this will also be the last post with pictures from our trip.
I'm starting work tomorrow and even though I really want to take outfit pictures, I don't know if there'll be much use in it, since it's 30 degrees outside but I don't know if I can run around in shorts all day.. I'll have to see!

4 comments

  1. what a vibrant lipstick, dear lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sushiiiiiis *w*
    Nice pictures ;)
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah has such gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)