MIDI SKIRTS / DRESSES

Thursday 25 July 2013

all pictures were found through google

Yes, I'm finally jumping on the bandwagon of midi dresses and skirts too. As some of you may have noticed, I recently purchased my first midi dress when I was in Barcelona (go look at my shopping post here) and I just can't stop looking at other dresses and skirts in that style! I was planning to buy tight midi skirts too while I was in Spain, but couldn't find any - luckily, I just found two on Boohoo today and ordered them for only 9€ each! When it comes to dresses, I prefer the tight ones, since I think that it's not very easy to wear a flowy dress that goes until under your knee, since you can easily look like you stole your mum's way too big dress. Tight midi dresses on the other hand are something I absolutely love. They go from chic, elegant and sexy, when worn with heels, to easy and casual when worn with flats. Regarding the skirts, I like both versions and I've been wanting a flowy midi skirt for over a year now but I somehow completly forgot to look over the flowy skirt selection from Boohoo earlier. Maybe that's not too bad though, I should stop spending all my money before going to London!

What do you think about midi dresses and skirts? Do you like them?

7 comments

  1. They look so gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress number 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like flowy midi skirts they somehow remind me about 50's. With right accesories they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of those prints!they are so cool!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some fab prints and dresses here! Perfect length going into Autumn <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! If you want to buy fashionable clothes visit http://www.mybodycon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome looking prints, keep them coming :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)